Please read it carefully!
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA:
2. We sometime needs to process your Personal Data to pursue our legitimate business interests, for example to prevent fraud, administrative purposes or reporting potential crimes. You also give your consent to processing of Personal Data by us to send advertisements and newsletters. The Website may collect Personal Data and relevant information from you in a variety of ways and circumstances. The Website shall be entitled to combine such data collected in the course of your interaction with different sections of the Website with any other relevant available information.
3. The processing of Personal Data shall be based on the applicable laws, regulations or legal procedures.
4. The following operations during processing of Personal Data: collection, storage, clarification, transfer, blocking, removal, destruction shall be performed only for the purposes described in the clause 2 hereby.
6. Consent may be withdrawn by yourself or your representative by sending a written application to us to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
7. We while processing Personal Data shall take all necessary and sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, as well as other illegal actions in relation to such Personal Data.
8. Choice option
To maintain confidentiality, you shall not provide us with information that may lead to any inconvenience. However, usage of the Website is impossible without providing some Personal Data that might be mandatory.
9. Cookies usage
10. Editing (Updating) of Personal Data
You have a right to change your Personal Data and settings at any time under circumstances available.
11. EU (EEA) Representative
LFI Law Firm Interconsulting Limited (15 Agiou Pavlou str., Ledra House, Agios Andreas, Nicosia, 1105, Cyprus) is designated as EU (EEA) Representative in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘the GDPR’) Article 27. You may contact our representative via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “GDPR Privacy Notice”.
12. Claims for confidentiality
13. Providing your Personal Data to others
13.1. We may disclose your Personal Data to our advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
13.2. We may disclose your enquiry data to one or more of those selected third party suppliers of goods and services for the purpose of enabling them to contact you so that they can provide the relevant goods and/or services. Such third party will act as a data controller in relation to the enquiry data that we supply to it.
13.3. We may also disclose your Personal Data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
14. International Transfers of Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries in which you are non-resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. For Users who are residents of European Union a transfer of Personal Data to a third country may take place where the European Commission has decided that the third country, a territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country, ensures an adequate level of protection. Such a transfer shall not require any specific User’s authorization.
15. Retaining and deleting Personal Data
15.1. Personal Data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
15.2. We will retain and delete your Personal Data as follows:
(1) Your data will be retained indefinitely for the purpose of monitoring the historical performance of the Website.
(2) Any profile data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(3) Service data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(4) Associate profile data will be deleted on request or within three years of your last communication with us, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(5) Enquiry data will be deleted on request or within three years of your last communication with us, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(6) Transaction data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
(7) Notification data will be retained for a further three years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
15.3. In some cases, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your Personal Data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the period the we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, or other issues or any other auditing or legal reasons.
16. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) The right to access. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
(b) The right to rectification/correction. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us;
(c) The right to erasure. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it;
(d) The right to restrict or object to processing. This enables you to initiate the suspending of the processing of your Personal Data;
(e) The right to data portability. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
(f) The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
(g) The right to withdraw consent.
However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you have any concerns as to how your Personal Data is processed or you would like to exercise any right mentioned above in this Clause 16 you can contact us via email email@example.com.